This 2 year Higher National Diploma (HND) provides a comprehensive overview of Law, and valuable insight into its primary disciplines.
During the first year you will cover the processes and people that form the English legal system, and key areas of law such as crime. Successful completion of year 1 also gains you a Higher National Certificate (HNC) Law.
Year 2 pushes further into legal fields and disciplines – reflecting the changes and developments in the legal world. This includes land law, tort and conveyancing. You will also develop the advanced reading, research, presentation and communication skills required for further legal study and a career in law.
Completion of this course can earn you access to the Law LLB offered at our partners St. Patrick’s.
Key features and benefits
- Industry-experienced tutors – learn from real-world case studies and insightful lecturers
- Expert careers service – get expert advice on securing a career in law
- Central London campus – access to global businesses and world famous attractions
- Build your student network – meet and learn with students from around the world
Entry requirements (2 year)
- Candidates to be at least 18 years of age
- Hold 4 GCSEs or equivalent (including English and Maths) or 120 UCAS points
Entry requirements (final year entry)
- Higher National Certificate (HNC) Law or equivalent
English proficiency – for non-English speaking countries as defined by the UKBA
- IELTS 5.0 or equivalent
- June 2013
- September 2013
- 2 years, full-time
- St. Patrick’s
St. Patrick’s UCAS Code
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2013 Bursaries and Scholarships .
The HND is designated for Student Finance funding – for further information please speak to one of our student advisors.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6202.
or email us at: