HND in Fashion Business
Through this Higher National Diploma (HND) in Fashion Business, you will explore the business operations and roles that drive the fashion industry forward.
The programme structure covers areas such as fashion trends, consumer behaviour, fashion promotion and marketing. These topics are taught through a mix of lectures, seminars and project work, ensuring you learn in a more engaging and interactive environment.
There is a sharp industry focus, including an optional work placement, guest lectures and case-study analysis. This prepares you for greater career opportunities through valuable insight and experience. You can also progress to the 3rd year of the BIB Fashion & Design on completion of this 2 year HND programme.
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2013 Bursaries and Scholarships.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on: + 44 (0) 203 005 6155, or email us at:
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Full secondary education Minimum 4 GCSE’s (Grade C or above)
- Minimum of 2 A levels (no less than grade D) for UK applicants, or any NARIC recognised equivalent
- English proficiency: IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Mature students (over 21) are accepted, subject to professional references, significant work experience and a strong personal statement
This programme is taught in partnership with the London College of Contemporary Arts.
- Industry experience – learn from tutors who understand the real working environment
- Careers Team – take advantage of our extra support and training
- Central London campus – learn in a global creative and business capital
- Make vital contacts – study with bright minds and future innovators from around the globe
Specialisations re subject to student demand.