This 1 year Higher National Certificate (HNC) has been designed to give you a clear insight into the institutions, practices and procedures that form the English legal system.
Law influences practically all aspects of society. This course provides a broad overview of the English legal system, alongside a more focused look at some key areas of law. You will gain the ideal foundation for further study or training.
By covering topics such as crime, public law and law in practice, alongside an introduction to the legal system as a whole, the programme provides an essential grounding on which to build.
Direct route onto a law degree
This HNC is delivered through our partner institution, St Patrick’s. Successfully completing the course provides access onto the first year of the law degree also offered through St Patrick’s.
Key features and benefits
- Expert tutors – learn from engaging lecturers using real-world case studies
- Dedicated careers service – get expert advice on securing a career in law
- Central London campus – surrounded by world renowned legal institutions
- Growing student network – connect with fellow students from around the world
This 1-year course is accredited by Edexcel, and is delivered in conjunction with our academic partners: St. Patrick’s.
- Candidates to be at least 18 years of age
- Hold 4 GCSEs or equivalent (including English and Maths) or 120 UCAS points
English proficiency – for non-English speaking countries as defined by the UKBA
- IELTS 5.0 or equivalent
- June 2013
- September 2013
- January 2014
- 1 years, full-time
- St. Patrick’s
St. Patrick’s UCAS Code
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2012 Bursaries and Scholarships .
The HND is designated for Student Finance funding – for further information please speak to one of our student advisors.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6202.
or email us at: