Health and Social Care Management – Course Structure
During the course you will delve into topics linking management with the concerns of the health and social care industry. These include human physiology, communications, human resource management and the promotion of health in both public and private healthcare.
|Communicating in Health and Social Care Organisations (COMO)|
|Principles of Health and Social Care Practice|
|Health and Safety in the Health and Social Care Workplace (HSHSC)|
|Personal and Professional Development in Health & Social Care (PPDHSC)|
|Working in Partnership in Health & Social Care (WP)|
|Physiological Principles for Health & Social Care (PPHSC)|
|Managing Human Resources in Health & Social Care (MHR)|
|Managing Financial Resources in Health & Social Care (MFRHSC)|
|Research Project (RP)|
|Understanding Specific Needs in Health & Social Care (USNHSC)|
|Supporting Independent Living (SSLE)|
|Supporting Significant Life Events|
|The Role of Public Health in Health & Social Care (RPHSC)|
|Facilitating Change in Health & Social Care|
|Managing Quality in Health & Social Care (MQ)|
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- 4 GCSEs or equivalent (including English and Maths) and 120 UCAS points
- Mature students and students with other qualifications or an interest in the subject are encouraged to apply, and will be considered after interview
- Candidates from non-English speaking countries (as defined by UKBA) are expected to have English language skills equivalent to IELTS 5.0
- Students who have successfully completed the first year of the course, or who have an equivalent qualification, may be able to proceed directly to the second year of the HND
2 Year – Full time
St. Patrick's UCAS Code
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2012 Bursaries and Scholarships.
The HND is designated for Student Finance funding – for further information please speak to one of our student advisors.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6202.
or email us at: