Health and Social Care Management – Career Direction
Completion of the course frees you to pursue supervisory and junior management careers in both public and private health and social care. You are then able to begin working towards senior management positions in your preferred area of the market.
Typical job titles include:
- Clinical Project Assistant
- Junior Research Fellow
- Health Service Manager
- Medical Sales Executive
- Social Worker
If you are interested in pursuing a career in business, and wish to speak to one of our programme advisors, please contact us today to apply.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- 4 GCSEs or equivalent (including English and Maths) and 120 UCAS points
- Mature students and students with other qualifications or an interest in the subject are encouraged to apply, and will be considered after interview
- Candidates from non-English speaking countries (as defined by UKBA) are expected to have English language skills equivalent to IELTS 5.0
- Students who have successfully completed the first year of the course, or who have an equivalent qualification, may be able to proceed directly to the second year of the HND
2 Year – Full time
St. Patrick's UCAS Code
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2012 Bursaries and Scholarships.
The HND is designated for Student Finance funding – for further information please speak to one of our student advisors.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6202.
or email us at: