HND Health and Social Care Management
This diploma provides the combination of operational knowledge and practical ability you need to gain a rewarding career safeguarding the health and welfare of others.
Delivered over 2 years, the programme ensures that you develop a strong grounding in management-focused disciplines relevant to the vital health and social care sector.
This course is accredited by Edexcel and delivered by St. Patrick’s.
With this HND, you may be eligible for financial support from Student Finance, please see our UK student funding page or call one of our advisors on 020 3005 6155 for information on your eligibility.
- Industry-experienced tutors – develop through real-world case studies and insightful lectures
- Expert careers service – gain the skills and knowledge employers value most
- Central London campus – learn amongst international organisations and iconic attractions
- Global student network – interact with students from a wide variety of different countries and cultures
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- 4 GCSEs or equivalent (including English and Maths) and 120 UCAS points
- Mature students and students with other qualifications or an interest in the subject are encouraged to apply, and will be considered after interview
- Candidates from non-English speaking countries (as defined by UKBA) are expected to have English language skills equivalent to IELTS 5.0
- Students who have successfully completed the first year of the course, or who have an equivalent qualification, may be able to proceed directly to the second year of the HND
2 Year – Full time
St. Patrick's UCAS Code
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2012 Bursaries and Scholarships.
The HND is designated for Student Finance funding – for further information please speak to one of our student advisors.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6202.
or email us at: