HND Creative Arts Management
Through this 2 year Higher National Diploma (HND) in Creative Arts Management, aspiring creative professionals gain a wealth of opportunities. It covers the business skills that ventures in areas like art, film and music need to become commercial successes.
The course structure includes a diverse range of topics, such as marketing, management, artistic studies and media. These will be taught through an engaging mix of lectures, practical assignments and visiting industry speakers – to prepare you more accurately for career success.
The skills you will develop are vital for a wide range of creative disciplines, giving you many possible career directions.
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2012 Bursaries and Scholarships.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on: + 44 (0) 203 005 6155, or email us at:
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Full secondary education Minimum 4 GCSE’s (Grade C or above)
- Minimum of 2 A levels (no less than grade D) for UK applicants, or any NARIC recognised equivalent
- English proficiency: IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Mature students (over 21) are accepted, subject to professional references, significant work experience and a strong personal statement
This programme is taught in partnership with the London College of Contemporary Arts.
- Industry experience – learn from tutors who understand the real working environment
- Careers Team – take advantage of our extra support and training
- Central London campus – learn in a global creative and business capital
- Make vital contacts – study with bright minds and future innovators from around the globe
Specialisations re subject to student demand.