HND in Business
This 16 module course covers the essential elements of business operations through group projects, practical assignments and class collaboration – to more accurately reflect the real working environment.
You will examine key areas such as marketing, finance and decision making, giving you an invaluable overview of business. The 16 module HND is designated for Student Finance funding. Please check our fees for more information.
Through a combination of coursework and engaging assignments, we will simulate business scenarios and encourage interaction. This will ensure you are both constantly learning and fine-tuning your skills. Our expert tutors are here to offer continual support and guidance every step of the way.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will have earned 240 credits – equivalent to the first two years of an undergraduate course.
Take your skills development a step further through our business work-placement option. This will give you credits towards your diploma and an even greater advantage in the competitive jobs market. Our dedicated Careers Service is here to help you secure a relevant placement.
This diploma is for those who prefer a practical approach to learning, and is ideal if you want to hit the ground running in real business situations. It has a broad syllabus and is useful whether you already have some working experience or are just starting out on your career.
You can use your HND in Business studies as a platform to move straight into employment, undergraduate studies or a professional course.
The course covers the critical foundations of modern business, including strategy, contract law and marketing. This is built on with management modules to help you develop vital leadership skills. You will also study the business environment and how companies are organised, enabling you to put theory into context.
Studying at LSBF means you will earn a recognised business qualification in the financial heart of London, alongside bright minds from around the globe. These elements combine to give you a uniquely international and industry-focused educational experience.
LSBF also offers you the following benefits:
- Join small classes that offer individual attention and full support
- Enter the third year of a bachelor’s degree offered at LSBF after successful completion of the HND
- Stay up-to-date with industry changes through regular syllabus reviews
- Benefit from the industry and teaching experience of our faculty
- Share and develop ideas as part of a growing international student community
This course is designed and awarded by Edexcel.
- Minimum age, 17+years old
- Full secondary education. NQF 3 for example A levels OR AS levels (no less than grade D)
- English proficiency: PTE 51 (minimum: Listening 51, Reading 51, Speaking 51, Writing 51) or equivalent, IELTS 5.5 (minimum: Listening 5.5, Reading 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Writing 5.5) or equivalent, TOEFL 87 (minimum: Reading 22, Writing 21, Listening 21, Speaking 23) or equivalent
- Full Personal Statement – explaining how you would benefit from the course
- Mature students (over 21) are accepted, subject to professional references
- May 2013
- June 2013
- July 2013
- 16 – 22 months (16 modules)
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2013 Bursaries and Scholarships .
The HND is designated for Student Finance funding – for further information please speak to one of our student advisors.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6202.
or email us at: