HND Hospitality Management – Course Structure
The course consists of 16 units, 7 of which are core. These core units cover essential topics including finance, a research project, food and beverage operations management.
Emphasis is placed encouraging you to progress to becoming an exceptional professional in the industry. You will gain practical management skills vital to understanding and applying key hospitality business principles.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- 4 GCSEs or equivalent (including English and Maths) and 120 UCAS points
- Mature students and students with other qualifications or an interest in the subject are encouraged to apply, and will be considered after interview
- Candidates from non-English speaking countries (as defined by UKBA) are expected to have English language skills equivalent to IELTS 5.0
- Students who have successfully completed the first year of the course, or who have an equivalent qualification, may be able to proceed directly to the second year of the HND
- January 2014
- May 2014
- September 2014
- 2 years, full-time
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2013 Bursaries and Scholarships.
The HND is designated for Student Finance funding – for further information please speak to one of our student advisors.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on: + 44 (0) 203 005 6202. or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The course is structured to examine the economic, social, political and environmental aspects of Hospitality Management. During the course you will gain the practical and management skills vital to understanding key business principles.
*Non-Core units are subject to change.