HND Hospitality Management
This 2-year Edexcel accredited Higher National Diploma (HND) provides you with limitless opportunities and practical preparation for management within one of the world’s fastest growing industries.
The course has a strong vocational focus and ensures that you develop the skills and techniques that lead to a highly successful career in hospitality. You will cover topics ranging from Finance in the Hospitality Industry and Marketing in Hospitality to Quality Management in Business and Sustainable Tourism Development.
You won’t have to write any exams during your HND; instead you will focus on gaining practical, applicable skills through real-world case studies and group and individual assignments. You will develop the leadership, operational and administration skills you need for a truly successful career in hospitality.
You may be eligible for financial support through Student Finance England (SFE). Please visit our UK student funding page or call one of our advisors on 020 3005 6155 for information on your eligibility.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- 4 GCSEs or equivalent (including English and Maths) and 120 UCAS points
- Mature students welcome with substantial relevant experience of working in the Hospitality industry
- Candidates from non-English speaking countries (as defined by UKBA) are expected to have English language skills equivalent to IELTS 5.5
- Students who have successfully completed the first year of the course, or who have an equivalent qualification, may be able to proceed directly to the second year of the HND
- January 2014
- September 2014
All government funded places for January 2014 are now taken however, if you do not require financial support from the government and would like to discuss your options, please call us to speak to an advisor.
- 2 years, full-time
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2013 Bursaries and Scholarships.
The HND is designated for Student Finance funding – for further information please speak to one of our student advisors.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on: + 44 (0) 203 005 6202. or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industry-specific practical skills – vocational focus prepares you for success in the working world
- Funding options – eligibility for financial assistance from Student Finance
- Central London campus – learn close to iconic attractions and leading hotels and restaurant
- Industry-experienced tutors – develop through real-world case studies and insightful learning sessions
- Expert careers service – gain the skills and knowledge employers value most
- Global student network – interact with students from a wide variety of different countries and cultures
- No exams – Gain knowledge through case studies and group and individual assignments