Undergraduate study is a unique and rewarding challenge. Our intensive 6-8 month Foundation course makes it a reality for you by closing any critical gaps in your knowledge or qualifications.
Within this one-year introductory programme, you will be introduced to vital assessment formats, ideas, training and techniques, fully preparing you for entry onto a Higher National Diploma or one of the many undergraduate courses we offer at LSBF. These include practical assignments, engaging research projects and group presentations.
During the course of the programme, you will develop a more disciplined and focused guidance from our experience faculty, and give you a clear head start when you begin the next phase of your studies and career opportunities in worlds of business, travel and tourism.
- Minimum age: UK/EU students - 16 years old, International students - 18 years old
- Three GCSE passes (C or above)
- English proficiency: IELTS 5.0 or equivalent
- 1 academic year
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on: + 44 (0) 203 005 6155. or email us at: email@example.com
This Foundation Programme has been specially adapted from the broader Foundation in Contemporary Contexts Programme to deliver greater industry focus, this programme is in partnership with London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) and accredited by Edexcel.
By covering key business disciplines, such as management, marketing and accounting, you will gain a solid platform of knowledge to build on. This comprehensive grounding also leaves you able to make a more informed choice with regard to your future business-focused study.Course structure Study progression
Gain ground-level knowledge of the travel, tourism and hospitality sectors, and embark on more advanced studies or a career with a clearer understanding of their critical operations. The key business disciplines that help shape these exciting sectors are also introduced and include marketing and project management.Course structure Study progression
- Highly qualified faculty – study with the same faculty that will support you through your degree studies
- Strong academic support – individual attention and capped class sizes
- Study progression – begin a highly-regarded undergraduate course at LSBF
- Central London campus – be surrounded by culture, global organisations and countless leisure options
- Expand your network – meet and network with students from across the globe