Undergraduate study is a unique and rewarding challenge. This course makes it a reality for you by closing any critical gaps in your knowledge or qualifications.
You will be introduced to vital assessment formats and techniques, fully preparing you for the many undergraduate courses we offer. These include practical assignments, engaging research projects and group presentations.
You will learn what it really takes to achieve undergraduate success, instead of simply concentrating on exams. The many varied skills you develop will leave you a more disciplined and focused student, and give you a clear head start when you begin the next phase of your studies.
Gain ground-level knowledge of the travel, tourism and hospitality sectors, and embark on more advanced studies or a career with a clearer understanding of their critical operations. The key business disciplines that help shape these exciting sectors are also introduced and include marketing and project management.
Through a choice of two start dates, you gain the flexibility to begin your journey to success in September or January.
This Foundation Programme has been specially adapted from the broader Foundation in Contemporary Contexts Programme to deliver greater industry focus, this programme is in partnership with London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) and accredited by Edexcel.
- Highly qualified faculty – study with the same faculty that will support you through your degree studies
- Strong academic support – individual attention and capped class sizes
- Study progression – begin a highly-regarded undergraduate course at LSBF
- Central London campus – be surrounded by culture, global organisations and countless leisure options
- Expand your network – meet and network with students from across the globe
- Minimum age: UK/EU students - 16 years old, International students - 18 years old
- Three GCSE passes (C or above)
- English proficiency: IELTS 5.0 or equivalent
- 1 academic year
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the Bursaries and Scholarships .
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6202.
or email us at: