BSc (Hons) Financial Management* Online
Business success depends on making the right financial decisions. This degree prepares you to make these decisions by providing clear insight into how today’s financial operations are created and managed. Through LSBF online, powered InterActive, the comprehensive skills of this course can also be delivered 100% online.
The extensive syllabus covers all the key elements of financial theory and practice. This includes socio-economic, legal and management factors.
- Learn whenever and wherever you want with our online programme
- HD recorded videos of lectures featuring expert LSBF tutors
- Dedicated careers services offering personal advice
Through a number specialist options, you can tailor your studies to cater for your specific career aspirations. Select your ideal course below:
This course covers vital elements within banking and finance, such as corporate finance and risk management. You will also learn how these areas affect management operations and decision making. This provides the in-depth skills that deliver success across financial markets and global organisations.
This specialisation plays extra attention to the essential role accounting plays: recording, analysing and reporting on financial information. By covering both accounting and financial management, you will develop skills in two of the most vital areas of business – leading to vital roles and positions.
The specialist aspects of this course look at how economic factors, such as the production and consumption of goods, can shape organisations. You will cover topics such as micro economics and econometrics, and graduate able to make key business decisions in today’s ever-changing marketplace.
- 240 UCAS tariff points or equivalent international qualifications
- English proficiency: PTE 51 (minimum: Listening 51, Reading 51, speaking 51, Writing 51) or equivalent, IELTS 5.5 (minimum: Listening 5.5, Reading 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Writing 5.5) or equivalent, TOEFL 87 (minimum: Reading 22, Writing 21, Listening 21, Speaking 23 or equivalent)
- 3 years – full time
- 2 years - Accelerated
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2012 Bursaries and Scholarships .
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6202 (UK)
or email us at:
*Subject to validation
**Specialisations are subject to student demand.