BSc (Hons) Financial Management*
This course has been designed to provide you with a detailed knowledge of the conceptual and applied aspects of finance, together with an analysis of the management processes and disciplines alongside which finance functions. It aims to develop your understanding of modern finance theories, together with the skills to apply them. It will also provide you with a broader understanding of the socio-economic, legal and professional environment within which finance operates.
The BSc (Hons) Financial Management programme incorporates the following pathways:
- BSc (Hons) Financial Management (Banking and Finance)
- BSc (Hons) Financial Management (Finance and Accounting)
- BSc (Hons) Financial Management (Business Economics)
You will study some compulsory core modules and also have the opportunity to choose elective modules from a vast range of subjects and specialisations. These will help develop a deeper appreciation of Financial Management but in the areas of your particular interest.
- 240 UCAS tariff points or equivalent international qualifications
- English proficiency: PTE 51 (minimum: Listening 51, Reading 51, speaking 51, Writing 51) or equivalent, IELTS 5.5 (minimum: Listening 5.5, Reading 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Writing 5.5) or equivalent, TOEFL 87 (minimum: Reading 22, Writing 21, Listening 21, Speaking 23 or equivalent)
Please call to speak to a programme advisor
- 3 years – full time
- 2 years - Accelerated
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the Bursaries and Scholarships .
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6155, or email us at:
Learn more about:
- BSc (Hons) Finance Management programme structure
- BSc (Hons) Finance Management career direction
- BSc (Hons) Finance Management specialisations**
- Industry experience – learn from tutors who understand the real working environment
- Careers Team – take advantage of our extra support and training
- Central London campus – learn in a global creative and business capital
- Make vital contacts – study with bright minds and future innovators from around the globe
Other undergraduate programmes you might be interested in:
*Subject to validation
** Specialisations are subject to student demand.