BA (Hons) Accounting and Financial Studies – Career Direction
The BA (Hons) Accounting & Financial Studies is the perfect foundation for a successful career in accountancy or a role within the financial services sector. As well as opening the door to a wide range of postgraduate opportunities, the career prospects for graduates of the BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance programme will be greatly enhanced by this highly practical and relevant degree.
This degree will provide excellent prospects for graduates who can expect opportunities within leading accountancy firms, investment firms, banks, insurance companies, and management consultancies. Typical job titles include:
- Chartered accountant
- Chartered management accountant
- Chartered public finance accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Management Consultant
- Tax adviser
- 280-300 UCAS tariff points or equivalent international qualification
- GCSE Maths: grade C or equivalent
- English proficiency: PTE 54 (minimum: Listening 51, Reading 51, Speaking 51, Writing 51) or equivalent, IELTS 6.0 (minimum: Listening 5.5, Reading 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Writing 5.5) or equivalent, TOEFL 87 (minimum: Reading 22, Writing 21, Listening 21, Speaking 23) or equivalent
|Next Intakes||October 2013|
|Duration||3 Years – Full time|
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2012 Bursaries and Scholarships.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on +44 (0) 203 005 6155 or email us at:
Please complete the form below to download the undergraduate prospectus. A download link will be sent to your email.
Start your application
Step 1: Please complete the form below to start your application. A download link will be sent to your email containing information about the application process.
If you are interested in pursuing an exciting career in the world of finance or accounting and wish to speak to one of our programme advisors, please contact us today to apply.
* Nationals of the UK/EU can only pursue the Bachelor in International Business (BIB), the BSc (Hons) Business Management or BSc (Hons) Financial Management programme.