Undergraduate Drop-in Session
Drop-in sessions are one of the best ways to experience what life at LSBF is like.
Our next drop-in session is on the 5th May 2016 from 10 am - 2 pm.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to meet our staff, get information on our courses and student services, whilst experiencing our Central London campuses first-hand.
- Get a look at our central located campus
- Receive impartial careers advice
- Find out about scholarship opportunities
- Get more information about visas and accommodation
To reserve your place simply complete the form on the right, call +44 (0) 203 005 6155, or email us your details.
Fill in the form on the right, call +44 (0) 203 005 6202 or email us.
Visit us at one of our open days/drop in sessions and find out what its really like to study in London. Discover LSBF and learn more about our courses and receive course application guidance from our experienced student advisors. You can visit at Sceptre Court, 40 Tower Hill, London, EC3N 4DX, United Kingdom.
You will meet one of our programme advisors to discuss your options, and should bring the following documents:
- Proof of A-levels or secondary school/college qualifications
- Proof of GCSE results
- A 500-word personal statement
- A copy of your passport
- A completed application form
International students will also require:
- Proof of their level of English: IELTs/TOEFL/PTE/ESOL or equivalent
- A UK visa, if you are currently in the UK
Open Days at our Birmingham and Manchester campus: In addition to our Central London campuses, we also have two campuses in Birmingham and Manchester, offering our innovative Undergraduate Plus and our flexible Foundation Programmes. We host a number of Undergraduate Open Days throughout the year. Please refer to our Birmingham and Manchester websites, to find out more about open day dates and agendas.