HND Fashion and Textiles
Get a head start in the dynamic fashion and design industries with this 2-year, full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) delivered by LCCA and accredited by Edexcel. Your studies will take place in the heart of London, a world-leading fashion and design capital.
The programme takes a practical approach to equipping you with essential skills. You will learn about trends at the forefront of the industry, the essentials of accessory and garment design and the fundamentals of fashion retail. In addition, you will have the chance to become familiar with individual areas of the market and key manufacturing methods.
With this HND, you may be eligible for financial support from Student Finance, please see our UK student funding page or call one of our advisors on 020 3005 6155 for information on your eligibility.
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the Bursaries and Scholarships.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on: + 44 (0) 203 005 6155, or email us at:
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Full secondary education Minimum 4 GCSE’s (Grade C or above)
- Minimum of 2 A levels (no less than grade D) for UK applicants, or any NARIC Recognised equivalence
- English proficiency: IELTS 5.5 (min. 5.5 in each component), PTE* 36(min. 36 in each component), TOEFL (IBT) 42 (min. L-9 R-4, S-16, W-13)
- Mature students (over 21) are accepted, subject to professional references, significant work experience and a strong personal statement
- Portfolio: We also require all candidates to submit a small portfolio. This should consist of 4 sheets of A4 size reproductions of some of the applicant’s art and/ or design work (in print format only).
Please complete the form below to download the undergraduate prospectus. A download link will be sent to your email.
Start your Application
Step 1: Please complete the form below to start your application. A download link will be sent to your email containing information about the application process.
This programme is taught in partnership with the London College of Contemporary Arts.
- Industry experience – learn from tutors who understand the real working environment
- Careers Team – take advantage of our extra support and training
- Central London campus – learn in a global creative and business capital
- Make vital contacts – study with bright minds and future innovators from around the globe