HND in Business
- Industry-specific practical skills – vocational focus prepares you for success in the working world
- Funding options – eligibility for financial assistance from Student Finance
- Central London campus – learn close to iconic attractions and leading organisations
- Industry-experienced tutors – develop through real-world case studies and insightful lectures
- Expert careers service – gain the skills and knowledge employers value most
- Global student network – interact with students from a wide variety of different countries and cultures
- No exams – Gain knowledge through case studies and group and individual assignments
Through a combination of coursework and engaging assignments, we will simulate business scenarios and encourage interaction. This will ensure you are both constantly learning and fine-tuning your skills. Our expert tutors are here to offer continual support and guidance every step of the way.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will have earned 240 credits – equivalent to the first two years of an undergraduate course.
Take your skills development a step further through our business work-placement option. This will give you credits towards your diploma and an even greater advantage in the competitive jobs market. Our dedicated Careers Service is here to help you secure a relevant placement.
This diploma is for those who prefer a practical approach to learning, and is ideal if you want to hit the ground running in real business situations. It has a broad syllabus and is useful whether you already have some working experience or are just starting out on your career.
You can use your HND in Business studies as a platform to move straight into employment, undergraduate studies or a professional course.
The course covers the critical foundations of modern business, including strategy, contract law and marketing. This is built on with management modules to help you develop vital leadership skills. You will also study the business environment and how companies are organised, enabling you to put theory into context.