Higher National Certificate (HNC) Fast-Track to Bachelor in International Business (BIB)
Your direct route to the 2nd year BIB!
If you didn’t manage to secure a place on the Bachelor in International Business (BIB) programme this year, it is not too late! With our unique Higher National Certificate (HNC) fast-track programme starting on January 7th 2013 you can join the 2nd year of the BIB in September and graduate with the rest of your peers in 2015*.
- Minimum age, 17+years old
- Full secondary education. NQF 3 for example A levels OR AS levels (no less than grade D)
- English proficiency: PTE 51 (minimum: Listening 51, Reading 51, Speaking 51, Writing 51) or equivalent, IELTS 5.5 (minimum: Listening 5.5, Reading 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Writing 5.5) or equivalent, TOEFL 87 (minimum: Reading 22, Writing 21, Listening 21, Speaking 23) or equivalent
- Full Personal Statement – explaining how you would benefit from the course
- Mature students (over 21) are accepted, subject to professional references
- January 2014
- HNC approximately 8 months
- BIB approximately 2 academic years
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2013 Bursaries and Scholarships .
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6155,
or email us at:
- Comprehensive degree programme, awarded by triple accredited business school – Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB)
- Introduction to key management theories, international business, foreign culture and foreign languages**
- Maximum exposure to real business – undertake two mandatory work placements plus the opportunity to take a year-long placement between the 2nd and 3rd year
- Tailor your degree to suit your career goals with one of 4 specialisms***
- Develop specialist business knowledge and practical experience, giving you a competitive advantage
Modify the programme to suite your career goals, specialisations include:
This programme at London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) will allow you to work towards success in a forward-thinking, supportive environment, where you can interact with a culturally diverse classroom of future leaders.
Other benefits of this LSBF programme include:
- Campuses in the heart of London
- Exceptional work placements with our industry companies
- A regularly reviewed syllabus to reflect the current business world and current trends
- Small sizes classes to ensure maximum student support from lecturers
- Opportunity to combine degree with globally recognised professional qualifications such as ACCA, CFA®, CIM and CIMA
- Life-long career services with access to expert advice and guidance
* Ts and Cs apply. Students will have to successfully complete the Higher National Certificate before progressing to the BIB.
** Languages may change and are subject to student demand.
*** Specialisations are subject to student demand.