Higher Business Management Course Structure
This course gives you critical practice in the core assessment methods and formats used during undergraduate study. These include:
- Essays: demonstrate your research, analytical, evaluation and presentation skills in written essay form.
- Reports: present evidence showing your ability to find and apply information for specific purposes in written report form.
- Presentations: demonstrate your ability to gather and present information to an audience.
- Examinations: examine a breadth of knowledge from across the course, applying the knowledge and understanding of business concepts and situations in contexts which are relatively complex.
- Learner diary: examine and reflect on ideas, concepts and designs whilst looking to improve them.
This course has three mandatory Units and a Course assessment:
|H20R 76 Understanding Business (Higher)||6 SCQF credit points|
|H20S 76 Management of People and Finance (Higher)||6 SCQF credit points|
H20V 76 Management of Marketing and Operations (Higher)
|6 SCQF credit points|
|Course assessment||6 SCQF credit points|