BSc (Hons) Business Management* Online
Learn how to manage people, teams and entire organisations in the modern business world through this specialist degree. It can be delivered 100% online, via the InterActive platform, and will develop key business and leadership skills – from fundamentals to more advanced concepts.
You also gain the freedom to tailor the course in line with your specific career goals. Simply pick from a range of specialist modules, including Financial Accounting, Business Psychology and Marketing Communications.
- 240 UCAS tariff points or equivalent international qualifications
- English proficiency: PTE 51 (minimum: Listening 51, Reading 51, speaking 51, Writing 51) or equivalent, IELTS 5.5 (minimum: Listening 5.5, Reading 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Writing 5.5) or equivalent, TOEFL 87 (minimum: Reading 22, Writing 21, Listening 21, Speaking 23 or equivalent)
Please call to speak to a programme advisor
- 3 years – full time
- 2 years - Accelerated
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the Bursaries and Scholarships .
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6155, or email us at:
- Learn when it suits you with an award-winning online platform
- HD-quality recorded lectures from our tutors
- Exceptional LSBF career advice service
- Wide range of specialisations
- Gain a respected BSc degree from a highly-respected UK university
There are also a number of ready-made course options, created to provide a more direct pathway into business areas and careers.
Develop the specialist skills you need to get the best out people in a business environment. Blending psychology, HR management, business studies and leadership techniques, this specialisation will teach you how to motivate individuals, departments and entire companies to achieve more.
The strategies that steer today’s organisations are formed through precise research, careful analysis and sharp market awareness. This course offers the skills you need to create such strategies, alongside the management techniques needed to implement them successfully.
This course is designed ensure you can increase brand/product awareness and sales for today’s organisations. Alongside core management and business modules, you will develop the research, digital media and marketing communications skills needed to target and engage the right audiences.
In today’s global market marketplace, organisations need managers who understand business from an international perspective. From cultural differences to regional business trends, this programme offers valuable insight into how the world does business.
*Subject to validation
** Specialisations are subject to student demand.