BSc (Hons) Business Management*
Gain the skills you need to lead individuals, departments and entire organisations with this specialist degree. It combines key business disciplines, such as economics, marketing and finance, with a broad understanding of how to manage across them effectively.
You also have the opportunity to focus the programme on key business areas:
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Business Psychology)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Business Strategy)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Marketing)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Global Business)
Each option will not only cover the subject areas in depth. They will also develop the analytical, quantitative, computing, presentation and communication skills required by top employers across the world.
- 240 UCAS tariff points or equivalent international qualifications
- English proficiency: PTE 51 (minimum: Listening 51, Reading 51, speaking 51, Writing 51) or equivalent, IELTS 5.5 (minimum: Listening 5.5, Reading 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Writing 5.5) or equivalent, TOEFL 87 (minimum: Reading 22, Writing 21, Listening 21, Speaking 23 or equivalent)
June 2013, September 2013, January 2014
- 3 years – full time
- 2 years - Accelerated
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2013 Bursaries and Scholarships .
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6155, or email us at:
Learn more about:
- BSc (Hons) Business Management programme structure
- BSc (Hons) Business Management career direction
- BSc (Hons) Business Management specialisations**
- Industry experience – learn from tutors who understand the real working environment
- Careers Team – take advantage of our extra support and training
- Central London campus – learn in a global creative and business capital
- Make vital contacts – study with bright minds and future innovators from around the globe
*programmes subject to approval of association and programmes of study
** Specialisations re subject to student demand.