Bachelor in International Business (BIB)
The Bachelor in International Business is a comprehensive degree programme, providing you with a broad introduction to management, international business, foreign culture and foreign languages. It blends theoretical and practical learning, and includes different specialisations*, so you can tailor your degree to your career goals. Specialisations* are:
- BIB (Global Management)
- BIB (Finance and Accounting)
- BIB (Marketing and Advertising)
- BIB (Fashion and Design)
In line with GGSB's objectives of offering students a career-focused education, students will also be able to take a year long company work placement or internship. Find out more here.
- 240 UCAS tariff points or equivalent international qualifications
- GCSE Maths: grade C or equivalent
- English proficiency: PTE 63 (minimum: Listening 51, Reading 51, Speaking 51, Writing 51) or equivalent, IELTS 6.5 (minimum: Listening 6.0, Reading 6.0, Speaking 6.0, Writing 6.0) or equivalent, TOEFL 94 (minimum: Reading 22, Writing 21, Listening 21, Speaking 23) or equivalent
|Next Intakes||January 2014|
3 Years – Full time
4 Years – Full time
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the Bursaries and Scholarships.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on +44 (0) 203 005 6155 or email us at:
Learn more about
- Bachelor in International Business (BIB) programme structure
- Bachelor in International Business (BIB) career opportunities
- Bachelor in International Business (BIB) specialisations*
The degree is delivered by both the Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB) and London School of Business & Finance (LSBF), with visiting professors from top universities and leading business professionals. You will receive a degree that is accredited by one of the world's most prominent business schools, (ranked number 5 in France by Le Figaro), delivered in a vibrant, exciting and cosmopolitan city.
- Learn from a highly qualified faculty, with extensive industry experience
- Follow a regularly reviewed syllabus, ensuring that classes always reflect current business trends
- Acquire practical skills and experience by undertaking company-based learning
- Study a recognised qualification from triple accredited business school (GGSB) in the heart of London
- Meet students from a wide variety of different countries and cultures
- Enjoy maximum support from lecturers, thanks to small class sizes
- Improve your linguistic skills by studying in English, and learn another language as part of your BIB course.
Successful applicants will study towards their BIB degree from the triple-accredited institution, Grenoble Graduate School of Business. Triple accreditation is an honour shared by less than 1% of the world's elite business schools.
- AMBA (Association of MBAs) – UK accreditation body
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) – EU accreditation body
- AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) – USA accreditation body
Impress top employers - take a free Bloomberg Assessment Test (BAT) with us. It will demonstrate your aptitude, financial knowledge and career skills, and also allows companies to get in touch if they're interested in you. The BAT comes at no extra cost when you enrol onto any finance-related programme.
Watch videos from our BIB Online Open Day
|Introduction||Life at LSBF and Careers|
*Specialisations are subject to student demand.