GGSB Bachelor in International Business (BIB) at De Broc
Learn more about
- GGSB Bachelor in International Business (BIB) programme structure
- GGSB Bachelor in International Business (BIB) career opportunities
- GGSB Bachelor in International Business (BIB) specialisations*
You will receive a degree that is accredited by one of the world's most prominent business schools (ranked number 5 in France by Le Figaro) and which is delivered in a vibrant, exciting, and cosmopolitan city.
Successful applicants will study Year 2 and Year 3 of the GGSB BIB from the triple-accredited institution, Grenoble Graduate School of Business. Triple accreditation is an honour shared by less than 1% of the world's elite business schools, and represents recognition from:
- AMBA (Association of MBAs) – UK accreditation body
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) – EU accreditation body
- AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) – USA accreditation body
GGSB BIB, previously offered at London School of Business and Finance (LSBF), is now being delivered at De Broc School of Business. This school is the business faculty of The University of Law, which is part of the Global University Systems (GUS) group alongside LSBF.
*Specialisations are subject to student demand.
** Available in Grenoble campus only.
For more information about De Broc and its Terms & Conditions, please click here.