GGSB Bachelor in International Business (BIB)
Learn more about
- GGSB Bachelor in International Business (BIB) programme structure
- GGSB Bachelor in International Business (BIB) career opportunities
- GGSB Bachelor in International Business (BIB) specialisations*
The degree is delivered by both the Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB) and London School of Business & Finance (LSBF), with visiting professors from top universities and leading business professionals. You will receive a degree that is accredited by one of the world's most prominent business schools, (ranked number 5 in France by Le Figaro), delivered in a vibrant, exciting and cosmopolitan city.
- Learn from a highly qualified faculty, with extensive industry experience
- Follow a regularly reviewed syllabus, ensuring that classes always reflect current business trends
- Acquire practical skills and experience by undertaking company-based learning
- Study a recognised qualification from triple accredited business school (GGSB) in the heart of London
- Meet students from a wide variety of different countries and cultures
- Enjoy maximum support from lecturers, thanks to small class sizes
- Improve your linguistic skills by studying in English, and learn another language as part of your GGSB BIB course.
Successful applicants will study towards their GGSB BIB degree from the triple-accredited institution, Grenoble Graduate School of Business. Triple accreditation is an honour shared by less than 1% of the world's elite business schools.
- AMBA (Association of MBAs) – UK accreditation body
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) – EU accreditation body
- AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) – USA accreditation body
Impress top employers - take a free Bloomberg Assessment Test (BAT) with us. It will demonstrate your aptitude, financial knowledge and career skills, and also allows companies to get in touch if they're interested in you. The BAT comes at no extra cost when you enrol onto any finance-related programme.
Watch videos from our BIB Online Open Day
Life at LSBF and Careers
*Specialisations are subject to student demand.