BA (Hons) Business Administration Career Direction*
The BA (Hons) Business Administration will provide you with a well-rounded business education; leaving numerous career paths, including entrepreneurship, open to you upon graduation. It will also enable you to progress onto renowned postgraduate programmes such as a Master of International Business (MIB) or an MBA. You will gain skills in marketing, finance, operations, human resources and general management. Career options for graduates choosing this programme are limitless.
Typical careers can include:
- HR Manager
- Finance Consultant
- Operations Manager
- Sales and Business Development Manager
- Management Consultant
- Business Executive
- 260–280 UCAS tariff points or equivalent international qualifications
- GCSE Maths: grade C or equivalent
- English proficiency: PTE 54 (minimum: Listening 51, Reading 51, Speaking 51, Writing 51) or equivalent, IELTS 6.0 (minimum: Listening 5.5, Reading 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Writing 5.5) or equivalent, TOEFL 87 (minimum: Reading 22, Writing 21, Listening 21, Speaking 23) or equivalent
Students who do not satisfy the academic or English Language requirements can apply for our Foundation Programme or International Foundation Programme to prepare for enrolment on the next available intake.
- February 2013
- September 2013
- 3 Years – Full time
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2012 Bursaries and Scholarships.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6155,
or email us at:
If you are interested in pursuing a career in business, and wish to speak to one of our programme advisors about the BA (Hons) Business Administration, please contact us today to apply.
You will benefit from an all-round and carefully designed Careers Training Programmes, alongside our world-class tutors and study materials. These elements work together to support your personal and professional development (PPD) during and after your studies.
We set a standard of excellence with specific skills outcomes for each module. We also spend extra time fine-tuning any areas we feel will help you stand out even more. Such efforts are directed at leadership training and workshops on interview techniques and social media, amongst others.
* Nationals of the UK/EU can only pursue the Bachelor in International Business (BIB), the BSc (Hons) Business Management or BSc (Hons) Financial Management programme.