BA (Hons) Business Administration*
Gain a solid and well-rounded foundation of business knowledge on which to build a successful career. This BA (Hons) Business Administration covers integral business disciplines such as human resources, marketing, accounting, finance and information management.
In addition, our career services offer in-depth training in entrepreneurship and help in finding internship opportunities. Allied with your business tuition, the knowledge and practical skills you gain from this experience will enable you to establish and run your own business – or quickly climb the corporate ladder.
This programme has been designed by Lancashire Business School and the degree is awarded by the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan).
- 260–280 UCAS tariff points or equivalent international qualifications
- GCSE Maths: grade C or equivalent
- English proficiency: PTE 54 (minimum: Listening 51, Reading 51, Speaking 51, Writing 51) or equivalent, IELTS 6.0 (minimum: Listening 5.5, Reading 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Writing 5.5) or equivalent, TOEFL 87 (minimum: Reading 22, Writing 21, Listening 21, Speaking 23) or equivalent
Students who do not satisfy the academic or English Language requirements can apply for our Foundation Programme or International Foundation Programme to prepare for enrolment on the next available intake.
- September 2013
- February 2014
- 3 Years – Full time
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2013 Bursaries and Scholarships .
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6155,
or email us at:
This course gives you the flexibility to explore a variety of business areas. It is recommended for students who have not yet decided on their speciality, as well as for future entrepreneurs.
This programme provides a general overview of the business world, starting with essential business theories. You will then learn how these theories can be applied to individual organisations, before you study their effect on global business events.
This programme at London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) will allow you to work towards success in a forward-thinking, supportive environment, where you can interact with a culturally diverse classroom of future leaders.
Other benefits of this LSBF programme include:
- Campuses in the heart of London
- Exceptional work placements with our industry companies
- A regularly reviewed syllabus to reflect the current business world and current trends
- Small sizes classes to ensure maximum student support from lecturers
- Opportunity to combine degree with globally recognised professional qualifications such as ACCA, CFA®, CIM and CIMA
- Life-long career services with access to expert advice and guidance
For international students wishing to meet the English Language Requirements to extend their student visa, The Pearson Test of English (PTE) course is perfect to improve English language. The course is worth £505 (including tuition and exam fee), however LSBF will cover the full cost if you book your BA with us – don't miss out on this amazing opportunity and find out more here!
*Nationals of the UK/EU cannot pursue this course.