Organisation for Tourism and Hospitality Management (OTHM)
Secure a rewarding career in tourism and hospitality with a globally recognised qualification. OTHM is one of the most widely renowned memberships and awarding bodies in this rapidly growing sector.
Through our partnership with OTHM, we offer professional qualifications in tourism and hospitality management with 5 different programmes ranging from Level 4 to Level 7. It will equip you with the essential skills and enhance your knowledge for a successful career in Tourism and Hospitality Industry. To progress onto the next level you must pass a minimum of 4 exams or assessments or have been granted exemptions.
OTHM programmes are quality assured as they are UK government approved by:
Ofqual – Office of Qualifications & Examinations
QCA – Qualifications & Curriculum Development Agency
DfES – Department for Education and Skills
CCEA – Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment
We offer the following OTHM programmes:
- OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management with work placement (QCF)
- OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management with work placement (QCF)
- OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management (QCF)
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management (QCF)
1. OTHM course fees include OTHM membership fees and exam fees.
2. Following study periods, students are expected to take exams and to submit assessments. A failure to do so, without good cause, will result in Tier 4 Students being in breach of the terms of their UKBA sponsorship with LSBF, as such disciplinary action shall be taken.