Enjoy flexible daytime, weekend and evening courses, and get free access to our NEW Live Online classes while studying for this globally respected management accounting qualification. You will also benefit from expert CIMA tutors, our Pass 1st Time Guarantee™* and improved facilities in Central London.
With our CIMA part-time course, you will study the objective test as well as the case study topics, so you will be prepared for both levels.
Our CIMA course is complete, meaning there’s no need to take any other courses.
Next start date: February 2016
- Regular course: 9 evenings or 4 weekend days
- Intensive Block: 4 days (including the weekend)
- Live Online: 8 sessions over 3 weeks
Study Modes: Evenings, weekends, block (two weekdays + one weekend) and live online.
To view the CIMA timetables, please click here.
- Operational: Tuesday 10 November to Saturday 14 November
- Management: Tuesday 17 November to Saturday 21 November
- Strategic: Tuesday 24 November to Saturday 28 November
To view all 2015 exam timetables and entry deadlines please visit CIMA website.
Already familiar with the qualification?
Book your papers online now
CIMA qualification is open to everyone, so your entry level will depend on your previous experience. Exemptions can be granted if you hold a relevant degree or a relevant professional qualification. For example, AAT membership offers exemption from the whole Certificate level. We advise you to check your starting point with CIMA, so that you can obtain written confirmation of your exemption status. Contact us today on 0207 823 2303 and we will explain you the process to follow.
LSBF offers you both regular and accelerated intensive courses so you can study at a pace that suits your schedule:
These courses are more suitable for people who would like to:
- Study on campus: 9 evenings or 4 weekend days.
- Spread the length of their course over 2-3 weeks.
Accelerated Intensive Block Courses
These courses are more suitable for people with a very tight or busy schedule and would like intensive preparation. Studying in blocks means you can learn about one subject intensely over a four day period (including the weekend). After reviewing the course material, you can then quickly sit the real exam.
Live Online Courses
Live Online classes are just like on campus classes, where students can engage with tutors in real time, ask questions and interact with other students.
The lectures are delivered via our award-winning learning platform, InterActive and each level will be taught over the course of three weeks (8 sessions). These courses are suitable for people who cannot attend on campus classes.
The Case Study Course
LSBF is offering an in depth on-campus Case Study Course, delivered over 3 weeks, with classes happening over 6 evenings.
As part of this course, you will:
- Understand how the case study works and key tactics to maximise your score
- Learn how to integrate the knowledge learned on the objective tests into the Case Study
- Access 2 Case Study mock exams
- Get key feedback from our specialist case tutors
We are constantly working to improve our CIMA courses and here are a few ways we’re doing it:
- HD Lecture Videos - Our online portal provides 24/7 access to the CIMA syllabus and HD recorded lecture videos.
- Flexible Payments^ - Financing your CIMA needn't be a worry - you can now spread the cost over 3 or 6 months.
- IMPROVED Pass 1st Time Guarantee™* - In the unlikely event that you do not pass your CIMA exam first time, we will give you a free re-sit paper.
- Expert Tutors - Our faculty is amongst the most experienced in the country, providing expert advice and support.
- Tutor written course material - Our tutors write the course material –including Mock Exams, which means you’re learning from tutors who know the specifics about each subject.
- Free Certificate Level Revision Course - If you’re studying with us, you can get an in-depth revision session absolutely free. If you’re not studying with us, this invaluable preparation will cost you just £50.
- Free Live Online Sessions in addition to classroom courses.
Our CIMA courses are accompanied by study materials to ensure you have the best support when preparing for your exams. We include the below materials in our packages:
- Class Notes written by our expert tutors
- CIMA Study Manual
- Mock Exam for each course
- 2 Mock Exams for the Case Study
- Pass 1st Time Guarantee™*
- Electronic lecture notes
- I-pass MCQ generator and question bank