CIMA Study Modes
LSBF’s flexible delivery means that you can choose a study pattern that’s right for you – full-time (so you can dedicate your time entirely to studying and qualify quicker), part time (so you can balance studying with your career), or online (so you can revisit any lectures you missed or recap any key points).
- Full-time study is suitable for those who wish to study on campus during the week. Studying full-time will give you the support you need to pass each paper, including mock exams, electronic lecture notes, a question bank and a multiple choice question generator. The programme is delivered during the week, between 10am and 5pm with nine days of lectures per subject, covering 15 hours per week.
- For part-time students, in full time employment, LSBF provides access to lectures on evening, weekend or block basis, so you choose the time that is convenient for you. Our part-time students have access to Live Online sessions and online study resources.
- With our Live Online option, you can experience a live classroom without having to travel to a campus. This is an all-inclusive way of learning everything you need to pass your CIMA exams, guided throughout by LSBF’s tutors.
Online study - for students who would like to progress at their own pace and prefer to motivate themselves, this option provides all the materials you need to pass your CIMA papers and get the qualification you want.
We are pleased to announce that the professional qualification section of LSBF has its own website. It has been designed to offer you a better user experience plus now you have the opportunity to buy your papers straight away without having to leave the site.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU?
With the new site, you’ll be able to:
- Find the course you are interested in with the Select & Buy Papers tool and purchase your paper straight away.
- Use the Course Filter to quickly find your course based on subject, programme, campus and study mode.
- Find out exactly who’s going to be teaching you and see detailed information about your tutor with the Tutor Filter.
- Create an account to book papers, keep track of your purchase history and check the dates of the classes you enrolled for.
Want to speak to a Programme Advisor?
We provide one-to-one advice on weekdays from 9am until 6pm. We will be happy to see you at these times at our Holborn campus. Alternatively, call us on 0207 823 2303 during these hours.