Why Study for CIM Qualifications at LSBF?
The hallmark of our marketing faculty is the professionalism and commitment. All London School of Business & Finance CIM programme tutors have first class experience in senior marketing roles or high-level academic qualifications.
Students choose when to study
LSBF understands that students have many social and professional commitments to fulfill. We have designed our timetable to support you while studying for this valuable professional qualification.
- Week day sessions are designed for students who want to devote all their time and effort to studying for the CIM qualification in the most effective way possible.
- Evening sessions are designed for students who wish to combine their studies with their professional commitments and prefer to study during weekday evenings, leaving their weekends free.
- Weekend Revision Workshop sessions are designed to support students who are pursuing the CIM qualification through self-preparation.
Maximum tuition time
Students will get 75 hours of tuition per unit on a Full Time basis and 30 hours on a Part Time basis, running:
- September to November, for December exams
- February to May, for June exams
Small class sizes
When it comes to service and teaching, LSBF values a personal approach - classes are optimised to ensure you receive personal attention from our expert faculty and interaction with the most promising of CIM students.
Location and campus
We are based in the heart of central London. LSBF's state-of-the-art campus at Holborn is located directly opposite Chancery Lane underground station.
Full access to the career services of the business school
The LSBF’s career services include individual help from highly-trained advisers. These services are tailor-made for our students in order to accelerate their individual career paths.
Costs of materials included
Course fees include the cost of your CIM study texts.