CIM Career Prospects
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) courses provide you with a widely recognised qualification from the world's largest professional marketing body. This qualification is invaluable for anyone planning a career within marketing or wishing to progress to key decision making positions in the industry.
Membership of the CIM also provides students with a network of experienced professionals and an exclusive social calendar of events, organised by local branches. Benefits of membership can be found on the CIM website, http://www.cim.co.uk/membership/whyjoin. More information about the local CIM branch to LSBF in London can be found here: www.greaterlondon-cim.co.uk
The CIM also offers members access to specialist industry interest groups, including:
- CIM Small Business Group
- CIMCOM - Creative Professionals In Marketing Communications
- CIMTIG - Travel Interest Group
- CIMCIG - Construction Industry Group
- e-Connections - harnessing information and communications technology (ICT) to marketing strategy in the South East Region.
- Finance Group
- Food, Drink and Agriculture Group
- Hotel Marketing Association
- CIMMMG Medical Marketing Group
- National Marketing Group for Learning & Business Support (NMG)