CFA® Career prospects
The CFA® qualification enables you to gain:
- International Recognition — Financial Investors all over the world recognise the CFA® qualification as one of the most essential qualifications to enter the financial industry
- Credibility — Clients and colleagues will immediately acknowledge your skills
- Respect — Your efforts connect you with the prestige of existing charter-holders
- Competitive Advantage — Employers and clients require professionals who demonstrate competence in implementing international investment strategies
- Knowledge with a Global Perspective — CFA Institute continually review the syllabus and Candidate Body of knowledge to make sure they remain relevant to the needs of financial markets
The CFA® course in London takes place over a period of 3 months:
Intakes are as follows –
Level I: February 2014 & August 2014
Level II: February 2014
Level III: February 2014
The examination process requires that you pass all three levels of their exams and each level is estimated by CFA Institute to require at least 250 hours of study. The scale of the effort required to become a charter holder is what makes this qualification so highly respected and valued.
These are the areas of finance you can expect to find work in as a CFA® Charterholder.
* * This occupation distribution is based on information from 15,563 CFA Institute members as of November 2008. The margin of error is ±0.7%.
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by LSBF. CFA Institute, CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.