Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Courses
CFA® Courses at LSBF
At LSBF, we bridge the gap between investment theory and practical skills. From the very first session, you will gain knowledge that is immediately useful to you as a working investment professional.
Choose from our range of flexible study options, and fit your CFA® study around your life:
The CFA® qualification is the single most widely recognised credential in the field of global investment. Holding it means you can take your career global, and to new heights, at organisations such as Credit Suisse and JP Morgan.
You will cover key areas throughout the programme, such as ethical and professional standards, asset valuation, financial analysis, economics, corporate finance, quantitative methods and portfolio management. This will fully prepare you for a successful and rewarding career in investment banking.
Our CFA® courses provide everything you need to succeed in both your CFA® exams and career. This includes:
- Comprehensive study materials: including online study guides, lecture notes, student support and revision materials
- Question Bank: with over 2,000 practice questions
- Highly experienced tutors: with years of both professional and academic experience to ensure success in your exams
- HD recorded video lectures: covering key CFA Program curriculum areas online (powered by the InterActive learning platform)
- Progress tests and mock exams: in the form of practice questions, a mid-term progress test and 3 6-hour mock exams, taken under real exam conditions
Want to speak to a programme advisor?
Our programme advisors offer one-to-one advice at our open days and on weekdays from 9am until 6pm. We are happy to meet you during these times at our campus in Holborn. Alternatively, call us on 0207 823 23030207 823 2303, or leave your details in the form on the right hand side of this page.
Minimum entry requirements
- Bachelor's (or equivalent) degree, or
- Final year of your Bachelor's degree programme, or
- Four years of qualified, professional work experience, or
- Combination of work and college experience that totals at least four years*
- Be prepared to take the exams in English
- Valid international passport
*Summer, part-time, and internship positions do not qualify as work experience.
- August 2014
- February 2015
- Classroom: 3 months
- Online: Available 9 months prior to the exam
- Classroom Courses – from £2500
- Online Courses – from £390
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote or guarantee the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by LSBF. CFA Institute, CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.