CFA® Entry Requirements
Before you enrol on the CFA® Programme, you must check that you meet the entrance requirements. To be eligible to join the programme you must:
- Hold a Bachelor's (or equivalent) degree, or
- Be in the final year of your Bachelor's degree programme, or
- Have four years of qualified, professional work experience, or
- Have a combination of work and college experience that totals at least four years. (Note: Summer, part-time, and internship positions do not qualify as work experience).
- Be prepared to take the exams in English
- Have a valid international passport
The full entrance requirements can be found here
CFA® exam registration
It is your responsibility to enrol on the CFA® Programme and register for your exam.
Please note that YOU are responsible for your enrolment and registration, LSBF accepts no responsibility for students who fail to enrol or register by CFA® deadline dates.
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by LSBF. CFA Institute, CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.