Combine your ACCA with an MBA§
ACCA accreditation means joining one of the world’s largest accounting bodies, while an MBA sets you apart as a business leader. Combining the two provides a unique ability to manage accounts, people and organisations across the world.
Combine your ACCA with an MBA in as few as 2 extra modules and a dissertation^
Get an MBA on top of your ACCA qualification to increase your salary by nearly 39%*.
Key features and benefits:
- Gain two globally recognised qualifications
- Combine accounting and advanced business skills
- Learn from highly experienced tutors
- Study full-time, part-time or online
- Access HD recorded studio lectures online 24/7
Places are limited, combine your ACCA with an MBA - secure your place today!
We give you the tutors, study resources and support you need to gain ACCA and postgraduate success.
Minimum entry requirements
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics
Foundations in Accountancy Route (FIA)
- Must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the ACCA Qualification and commence their studies at F4 onwards of the ACCA Qualification
- Gain exemptions from ACCA papers F1-F3
Graduate entry route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt* from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions*
*We advise you to check your starting point with ACCA before you enrol on the course.
- January 2015
- 6 – 30 months
Check out our ACCA Exam Tips.
§To complete the MBA course students must pass 14 ACCA papers (i.e.: F1–P5). Students may be admitted onto the MBA course prior to passing their final three ACCA Papers. SUBSEQUENT TO COMMENCING THE MBA COURSE, SHOULD A STUDENT DISCOVER THAT SHE HAS FAILED ANY ACCA PAPERS, SHE WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT PAID. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, FAILURE OF ANY ACCA PAPERS WILL NOT ENTITLE THE STUDENT TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT. The awarding body for the MBA course will be one of LSBF's partner universities (subject to validation); however, awarding bodies are subject to change from time to time. The School's obligations shall be discharged by providing tuition leading to a recognised MBA award by a recognised awarding body. The School reserves the right to change the awarding body, and will notify the student as soon as reasonably practicable. In light of this, the student agrees that they shall have no claim based on changes to the awarding bodies. The School reserves the right to offer the MBA/MA portion of the dual programme either online or on campus (depending on availability). For the avoidance of doubt, the decision concerning such availability (whether online or on campus) shall be at the sole discretion of the School. International students cannot study while in the UK. The Oracle Capital Group sponsorship programme for the masters' course fees covers the tuition fees only and does not include incidentals such as textbooks and exam entry/assessment fees (£158 per module), dissertation mentoring fees (£250), dissertation submission fees (£250) and final academic board presentation fees (£150), and fees for exemptions and deferrals. Students are responsible for payment of such fees which are mandatory for enrolment and progression on the masters' course.
^This applies to the MBA Global (Financial Management) course only. This programme is only applicable to UK/EU nationals or applicants with the right to work and live in the UK.
*Salary calculations based on starting salary of an ACCA qualified accountant at £40,000 compared to the average salary for an ACCA qualified accountant with an MBA based at £55,500. Sources: Robert Walters Global Salary Survey 2012 and PayScale 2012.
† UK Campuses only
◊This offer is only applicable to ACCA revision papers for Skills, Essentials, and Options level students. Offer expires on 07/11/2014.
Please see full Terms and Conditions for more information.