Combine your ACCA with a postgraduate degree§
Gain the focused accountancy skills of an ACCA qualification, and add the broader business and leadership expertise of a postgraduate degree. This combination of advanced knowledge and advanced qualifications will significantly improve your career prospects – anywhere in the world.
You can combine your ACCA with our:
Acquire the specialist knowledge you need to take your career where you want it to go. Apply now and stand out in a competitive jobs market!
Get a funded MBA or MA§ with your ACCA course
Combining your ACCA with an MBA programme will give you an in-depth understanding of effective management practice. By covering both the financial and broader business worlds, it teaches what you need to lead effectively across many different industries and markets.
Combine your ACCA with an MBA in as few as 2 extra modules and a dissertation*
You can gain an MA in addition to your ACCA qualification. You will gain the ability to develop and implement effective financial management strategies across organisations, industries and markets.
Combine your ACCA with an MA in Finance and Investment in as few as 1 extra module and a dissertation^
Study with LSBF and benefit from our:
- Pass 1st Time Guarantee™**– we are so confident of guiding you to ACCA exam success that we provide free lessons and resources if you need to re-sit.
- Highly experienced tutors – learn from a team of tutors with over 30 years of combined experience, and a proven track-record to match.
- Free Financial Skills Certificates – get extra accredited qualifications, covering key business areas such as financial modelling and markets analysis.
- Full Syllabus online in HD Recorded video lectures – get expert tuition anytime, anywhere.
Want to speak to a programme advisor?
Get one-to-one advice any weekday from 9am until 6pm, or at an Open Day. We will be happy to meet you during these times at our campus in Holborn.
Alternatively, call us on 0207 823 2303 or leave your details on the right hand side.
Apply now and discover just how far you can go with LSBF.
Minimum entry requirements
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics
Foundations in Accountancy Route (FIA)
- Must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the ACCA Qualification and commence their studies at F4 onwards of the ACCA Qualification
- Gain exemptions from ACCA papers F1-F3
Graduate entry route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt* from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions*
*We advise you to check your starting point with ACCA before you enrol on the course.
- January 2015
- 6 – 30 months
Check out our ACCA Exam Tips.
§To complete the MBA/MA course students must pass 14 papers (i.e.: F1–P5). Students may be admitted onto the MBA/MA course prior to passing their final three ACCA Papers. SUBSEQUENT TO COMMENCING THE MBA/MA COURSE, SHOULD A STUDENT DISCOVER THAT SHE HAS FAILED ANY ACCA PAPERS, SHE WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT PAID. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, FAILURE OF ANY ACCA PAPERS WILL NOT ENTITLE THE STUDENT TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT. The awarding body for the MBA/MA course will be one of LSBF's partner universities ; however, awarding bodies are subject to change from time to time. The School's obligations shall be discharged by providing tuition leading to a recognised MBA/MA award by a recognised awarding body. The School reserves the right to change the awarding body, and will notify the student as soon as reasonably practicable. In light of this, the student agrees that they shall have no claim based on changes to the awarding bodies. The School reserves the right to offer the MBA/MA portion of the dual programme either online or on campus (depending on availability). For the avoidance of doubt, the decision concerning such availability (whether online or on campus) shall be at the sole discretion of the School. The Oracle Capital Group sponsorship programme for the masters' course fees covers the tuition fees only and does not include incidentals such as textbooks and exam entry/assessment fees (£158 per module), dissertation mentoring fees (£250), dissertation submission fees (£250) and final academic board presentation fees (£150), and fees for exemptions and deferrals. Students are responsible for payment of such fees which are mandatory for enrolment and progression on the masters' course.
*This applies to the MBA Global (Financial Management) course only. This programme is only applicable to UK/EU nationals or applicants with the right to work and live in the UK.
^This applies to the MA in Finance and Investment (Accounting and Financial Management) course only. This programme is only applicable to UK/EU nationals or applicants with the right to work and live in the UK.
**LSBF Pass 1st Time Guarantee™ ensures that in the event of failure in the paper, you will be able to attend a free re-sit course (for FULL-TIME students), or a free revision class (for PART-TIME students) at the next available sitting at no extra cost. Please note that the revision course will cover the failed paper and cannot be used for any other papers. For further information please see Terms & Conditions.
† UK Campuses only