Our ACCA part-time was designed with flexibility in mind. You can select from weekend or evening classes plus get FREE access to Live Online classes on top. Once you pay for your evening classes, you can attend weekend ones FREE of charge and vice versa. On-campus students get free access to online resources powered by InterActive.
Our recommended approach to on-campus ACCA studies is to book Tuition papers, Revision papers and Exam Rehearsal Days together in order to maximise your chances of passing the exams first time. Studying all of them with LSBF means enjoying complete support through mock exams, exam debriefs and online studio-recorded video lectures. You will also be backed by extensive study materials, alongside a Pass 1st Time Guarantee™**.
We’re constantly working to improve our ACCA courses and here are just a few ways we’re doing it.
- Award-winning Tutors - Our faculty is amongst the most experienced in the country, David Laws for instance was awarded Lecturer of the Year for 2015 by PQ magazine.
- LIVE Online Lectures - Our free Live Online Sessions allow you to participate in classroom session LIVE without leaving the office or home- ensuring you never miss a class. These online sessions are powered by InterActive
- One-to-one Coaching - Tailor your study and increase your chance of passing with one-to-one support from your tutor.
- Flexible Payments^ - Financing your ACCA on-campus needn't be a worry - you can spread the cost over 3 or 6 months.
- HD Lecture Videos - Our online portal via InterActive provides 24/7 access to the ACCA syllabus and HD recorded lecture videos.
- Pass 1st Time Guarantee - In the unlikely event that you do not pass your ACCA exam first time, we will give you a free** resit course.
You can study your part-time course the way you want: on campus, live online or standard online.
You can study weekdays, evenings and weekends. Study modes differ for tuition, revision and Exam Rehearsal Days, so check our timetables and choose the study mode that works around your schedule. When you study tuition or revision on campus, automatically you get FREE access to Live Online classes to offer you ultimate flexbility.
LIVE ONLINE – POWERED BY INTERACTIVE
These are online classes happening in real time. You get the same classroom experience but from the comfort of your own home. We offer Tuition and Revision classes live online so check our timetables for more information.
STANDARD ONLINE– POWERED BY INTERACTIVE
These are designed for people who are more confident about their ACCA knowledge and feel that self-studiy is for them. Standard online is available for both Tuition and Revision and this means you get all the ACCA syllabi in HD pre-recorded videos.
JUNE EXAM SITTING (5-9 JUNE 2017) COURSES:
ACCA Tuition: 22 April 2017
Study options: Daytime, Evenings and Weekends
ACCA Revision: 20 May 2017
Study options: Weekends and Extended Weekends (3-4 days, including weekends)
ACCA Exam Rehearsal Days: 24 May 2017
Duration: 1 day
Study mode: Weekdays
Tuition: Starting from £486 per paper
Revision: Starting from £430 per paper
ACCA Exam Rehearsal Days: Starting from £170 per paper
Course duration: 6 - 30 months per course/selection of exams
VIEW TIMETABLES» BOOK YOUR PAPERS ONLINE»
ACCA courses are accompanied by study materials to ensure you have the best support when preparing for your exams. We include the below materials in our packages:
- Class Notes
- Study Manual
- Question bank
- 24/7 access to online study resources
- Mock Exam
Standard entry: minimum requirements are 2 A Levels and 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) in five separate subjects (including English and Mathematics).
Access to ACCA via FIA or AAT qualification: no other academic qualifications required. Gain exemptions from ACCA papers F1 – F3.
Graduate-entry route: degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt from up to 9 exams. Other relevant degrees may also qualify you for exemptions.
Complete the form on the right of this page or call us on 0207 823 2303 to discover how our ACCA courses can deliver exam success.