MSc Fashion, Design and Luxury Management – Programme Structure
This industry-relevant course is ideal preparation for a rewarding career in fashion, design or luxury management. During your first year, you will cover the central principles of business and management, examining how business theory relates to these ever-changing sectors.
You will gain vital experience in your chosen field with your mandatory internship. Focus on a subject of your choosing in even greater detail by tailoring your Final Management Project to match your career aspirations.
- Branding and Brand Equity Management
- Strategic Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Intercultural Management and International Negotiations
- Global Leadership and People Management
- International Trade
- Research Techniques and Final Management Project Workshop
||Fashion, Design and Luxury Management
- Fundamentals of Fashion and Design
- Principles of Luxury and Managing Luxury Brands
- Integrated Communications Strategy
- Public Relations and Events Management
- Production, Operations, Purchasing and Supply Chain in the Fashion Industry
- Customer Management and Customer Intelligence
- The Legal Context of the Design and Fashion Industry
- Technology and Innovation in the Fashion and Design Business
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design and Merchandising
- Sustainable Luxury and Design
- Luxury Sectorial Analysis:
- Food, Wine and Hospitality
- Boats, Cars and Motorbikes
- Jewellery and Watches
- Perfumes and Eyewear
- Accessories and Leather Goods
- Distribution Channels and Digital Marketing in the Fashion Industry
- Mandatory Internship (3 to 6 months)
- Mandatory Field Trips (France and/or Italy)
- Research Techniques and Final
- Management Project Proposal
- Final Management Project
The modules above will give you a thorough understanding of essential business concepts, combined with practical skills and an in-depth knowledge of fashion, design and luxury management. You will also be ready to pursue a successful career in these most fascinating of sectors.
The course is taught by tutors who know their specialist area inside out and have a real passion for it. They will select the best fairs, events and companies for you to visit throughout your studies. You will visit France and/or Italy in addition to the taught modules in London, exposing you to 3 of the world's major fashion and design centres.
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university (assessed by GGSB admission board)
- English proficiency:
- TOEFL – IBT: 94 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)*
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63
*Don’t have the IELTS required? Get the IELTS preparation you need with The Language Gallery.
- 24 month programme:
- 12 months on campus
- 12 months Final Management Project and 3-6 months mandatory internship.
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for Bursaries and Scholarships
To apply for this programme or for further information -
Call: + 44 (0)207 823 2303
Photography by Muge Yorulmaz