MSc Fashion, Design and Luxury Management – Programme Structure
This industry-relevant course is ideal preparation for a rewarding career in fashion, design or luxury management. Over 2 years, you will cover the central principles of business and management, examining how business theory relates to these ever-changing sectors.
You will gain vital experience in your chosen field with your mandatory internship. Focus on a subject of your choosing in even greater detail by tailoring your dissertation to match your career aspirations.
- Branding and Brand Equity Management
- Strategic Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Intercultural Management and International Negotiations
- Global Leadership and People Management
- International Trade
||Fashion, Design and Luxury Management
- Fundamentals of Fashion and Design
- Principles of Luxury and Managing Luxury Brands
- Integrated Communications Strategy
- Public Relations and Events Management
- Production, Operations, Purchasing and Supply Chain in the Fashion Industry
- Customer Management and Customer Intelligence
- The Legal Context of the Design and Fashion Industry
- Technology and Innovation in the Fashion and Design Business
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design and Merchandising
- Sustainable Luxury and Design
- Luxury Sectorial Analysis:
- Food, Wine and Hospitality
- Boats, Cars and Motorbikes
- Jewellery and Watches
- Perfumes and Eyewear
- Accessories and Leather Goods
- Distribution Channels and Digital Marketing in the Fashion Industry
- Mandatory Internship (3 to 6 months)
- Mandatory Field Trips (France and Italy)
- Research Techniques and Final
- Management Project Proposal
- Final Management Project
The modules above will give you a thorough understanding of essential business concepts, combined with practical skills and an in-depth knowledge of fashion, design and luxury management. You will also be ready to pursue a successful career in these most fascinating of sectors.
The course is taught by tutors who know their specialist area inside out and have a real passion for it. They will select the best fairs, events and companies for you to visit throughout your studies. You will visit both France and Italy in addition to the taught modules in London, exposing you to 3 of the world's major fashion and design centres.
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university (assessed by GGSB admission board)
- GMAT is not an obligatory requirement, but is considered an advantage and may be required for some applications (Target score 550)
- English proficiency options:
- IELTS - 6.5 (6.0 minimum in each component)
- PTE - 63 (51 minimum in each component)
- 24 month programme:
- 8 months on campus
- 12 months Final Management Project and 3-6 months mandatory internship.
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for Bursaries and Scholarships
To apply for this programme or for further information -
Call: + 44 (0)207 823 2303
Photography by Muge Yorulmaz