GGSB MSc in Finance – Career Direction
This GGSB MSc in Finance degree is ideal if you wish to work at the highest level in banking, financial services and corporate finance. The programme builds a strong foundation in the theory and practice of making financial decisions in an international environment, equipping you with the necessary skills to pursue job titles such as: Financial Advisors, Financial Auditors, and Financial controllers among others.
Salary after graduation
At the time of the survey, 68% of the MSc students were employed less than 2 months after graduation. As the majority of international graduates are working across the globe, salary levels should be compared to regional buying power. However, 57% of MSc students are earning an annual salary of over €42,000.
Survey of 2013 GGSB MSc Finance graduates.
Typical career opportunities
Here you can find a list of some of the GGSB MSc Finance Graduate Job Titles:
- Financial Controller
- Cash Manager
- Hedge Fund Analyst
- Internal Auditor
- Investment Banking Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Sales Manager in Asset Management
- Commodity Markets Manager
- M&A Financial Analyst
- Debt Capital Markets Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Buy-side/Sell-side Analyst
- Financial Auditor
- Credit Analyst
And a list of GGSB MSc Finance Graduates' current employers:
- Barclays Capital
- BNP Paribas
- Ernst & Young
- General Electric
- JP Morgan
- Schneider Electric
- Société Générale
- Tyco Electronics
You will significantly widen your professional network using the expertise of a Career Support team from two of the best European schools. LSBF has its own Careers Service as well as an extensive network of corporate and academic partners.
- Develop specialist business knowledge and practical experience, giving you a competitive advantage in both your final year, and your future career.
- Opportunity to devote the second year of your course time to company-based learning, either in the form of a work placement or a full time job opportunity.
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university (assessed by GGSB admission board)
- English Proficiency
- TOEFL – IBT: 94 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63
A test of quantitative abilities is required*. You may submit one of the following scores:
- GMAT - A minimum of 70% in the quantitative section is required (GMAT institution code 0365).
- GRE - A minimum of 60% in the verbal reasoning section, 70% in the quantitative section, and 4.0 or above on the analytical writing section are required
- CFA Level 1 exam with a pass grade
*This quantitative aptitude test requirement may be waived at the discretion of GGSB Admissions Board for candidates that exhibit previous academic excellence from top ranked universities or business schools, especially in quantitative subjects.
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for Bursaries and Scholarships
To apply for this programme or for further information -
Call: + 44 (0)207 823 2303.