Global MBA Online
Learn more about:
The Global MBA has been designed by London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) and is validated and awarded by the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO.
LSBF and InterActive’s approach to learning is unique not only in its flexibility, but also its delivery – placing a greater emphasis on applied and interactive learning, rather than passive learning; thereby ensuring that every single type of learner will study more efficiently, effectively and enjoyably.
Enrol on the Online Global MBA today:
- Become part of a rapidly expanding online community of global corporate partners and 5,000 students from over 150 countries
- Test your knowledge using hundreds of case studies – all accessed via HD quality video sessions
- Take part in live chat sessions with your tutors, mentors and classmates
- Benefit from comprehensive text book, lecture notes and revision kit
- Measure your progress via quick tests and self-assessed mock assignments
The Online Global MBA offers complete flexibility and is designed for ambitious managers who need the freedom to study around their existing work and life commitments. Being purely delivered online, you will be able to study at your own pace anytime, from anywhere in the world.
Our students come from over 150 countries internationally with varying professional experience, from recent graduates to senior executives. This will allow you to network with peers and gain from the experiences of other students in real time, with live discussion sessions and online forums.
Online Global MBA students (as of October 2011):
- Average age: 27.7 years old
- 51% male, 49% female
The Online Global MBA provides a carefully developed syllabus that reflects the international marketplace, combining the latest in management theory with the practical skills that modern employers want. It is a challenging and intensive programme that examines fundamentals like finance, strategic marketing, operations management and human resources, with emphasis on building the tangible skills that will easily translate into the workplace.
The Online Global MBA programme is made up of two parts:
- 4 core modules and 2 elective modules
- Integrative Research and Consultancy Project
After completing the enrolment process you will gain an access to the InterActive platform and its vast array of learning tools. Your MBA studies will progress according to the timetable of your intake and the syllabus of the courses included in your programme. You will begin your studies of either one or two modules simultaneously, at a defined date during the intake period.
To study the core and elective modules, you can choose an accelerated mode of study (12 – 15 months) or the standard mode (anywhere between 1 and 5 years). The accelerated mode involves 8 weeks of study for each module, with the formative assessment in the last week of the 8. Alternatively, the standard mode of study will be completed over 12 weeks for each module, with the assessment in the last week.
After finishing the core and elective modules, you will move on to the Integrative Research and Consultancy Project. This will take 20 weeks with a number of Formative Assessments throughout. The research proposal will be concluded in the 5th week and will count as 20% of the final mark. The dissertation (80% of final mark) will be completed at the end of the 20 weeks – a senior member of the academic staff will act as your supervisor and provide guidance throughout the project.
Each module will be delivered to you via:
- Case studies contained in HD quality video lectures with lecture notes
- Comprehensive text book for your self-study
- Quick tests for testing your knowledge on key concepts and theories
- Revision kit for your quick back reference at the end of the module or the programme
- Self-assessed mock assignment to improve your skills in report writing and answering questions, and give you tips on how to approach specific types of assessment questions
- Live chat session for revision, assignment preparation and direct interaction with the tutor
- Online libraries containing useful resources for your assignments and dissertation research
Designed for those who want to develop their career or take it in a new direction, the Online Global MBA develops an industry-focussed, up-to-date knowledge base that will be vital to succeed in the modern international workplace.
LSBF online students benefit from the same career advice and guidance, links to global corporate partners and networking opportunities as the on-campus students – added to the flexibility and benefits of online studies.
Learn more about: