MSc Strategic Marketing* – Online Course
Learn more about:
The MSc Strategic Marketing* has been designed by London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) and is offered in partnership with Glyndŵr University*.
LSBF and InterActive’s approach to learning is unique not only in its flexibility, but also its delivery – placing a greater emphasis on applied and interactive learning, rather than passive learning; thereby ensuring that every single type of learner will study more efficiently, effectively and enjoyably.
Enrol on the Online MSc Strategic Marketing today:
- Become a member of a rapidly growing online community – consisting of more than 5000 students from 150 different countries and many global corporate partners
- Take part in live chat sessions with your tutors, mentors and classmates
- Every student receives a comprehensive text book, lecture notes and revision kit
- Measure your knowledge via hundreds of case studies contained in HD quality video sessions
- Test your progress with quizzes, tests and a self-assessed mock assignment
With our Online MSc Strategic Marketing, you will take total control of your postgraduate study and build it around your existing schedule.
Our students come from over 150 nations around the world, from varying backgrounds, industries, and levels of experience – recent graduates to marketing managers. You will network with like-minded individuals and interact with professionals at the same stage of study as you.
Online MSc Strategic Marketing students (as of October 2011):
- Average age: 31.75 years old
- 58% female, 42% male
Our MSc Strategic Marketing is a cutting-edge degree programme that builds a broad understanding of the constantly evolving area of international marketing management. Modern marketers have more communication channels and marketing tools at their disposal than ever before, so an up-to-date knowledge of the modern marketing environment is an essential requirement for success.
The Online MSc Strategic Marketing programme is made up of two parts:
- 3 core modules and 3 elective modules
- Integrative Research and Consultancy Project
Upon successful completion of the application process, you will be able to access the InterActive platform, and the learning tools it has to offer. You can begin your studies of either one or two modules simultaneously, at a defined date during the intake period.
You can choose an accelerated mode of study for any of the core or elective modules (12-15 months) – or the standard mode (completion between 1 and 5 years). The accelerated mode consists of 8 weeks of study for each module, with the formative assessment in the last week of 8. Alternatively, the standard mode of study can be completed over 12 weeks for each module, with the formative assessment in the last week.
After finishing the core and elective modules, you will move on to the Integrative Research and Consultancy Project. This will take 20 weeks to complete with a number of Formative Assessments throughout. The research proposal will be concluded in the 5th week and will count as 20% of the final mark; while the dissertation will represent 80% of final mark. This will be completed at the end of the 20 weeks, and a senior member of the academic staff will act as your supervisor and provide guidance throughout the project.
To read more about the course content and specialisations available, please visit the MSc Strategic Marketing Programme Structure page.
Each module will be delivered to you via:
- Case studies contained in HD quality video lectures with lecture notes
- Comprehensive text books
- Online tests to assess your knowledge on key concepts and theories
- A revision kit for each module
- Self-assessed mock assignment
- Live chat session for revision, assignment preparation and direct interaction with the tutor
- Online libraries containing useful resources for your assignments and dissertation research
LSBF online students benefit from the same career advice and guidance, links to global corporate partners and networking opportunities as the on-campus students – added to the flexibility and benefits of online studies.
Learn more about:
*programmes subject to approval of association and programmes of study