Short courses in marketing
|Qualification:||Professional Development Programme|
|Intake Dates*:||throughout the year|
|Timetables:||click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||From £1,450
click here for Individual Prices
|For Frequently Asked Questions||click here|
In today's fast-paced business world, it pays to be up to date with the latest techniques – and to be confident in your ability to apply them effectively. That's why we have developed a variety of short courses, designed to match fresh perspectives with established practical skills.
Choose your course
This course focuses on the practical application of digital marketing and social media marketing tools with the aim of setting up and maintaining a presence in the digital and social world. You will learn how to plan, coordinate, deliver and test digital and social media marketing campaigns and set targets to monitor the success of these campaigns. Over the four-day duration, you will design creative campaigns and innovative solutions for digital and social media.
You will learn how to:
- Develop integrated digital marketing strategies aligned with general marketing and business objectives
- Design and deliver a social media communication programme
- Implement digital marketing communication plans
- Analyse performance of digital marketing channels and critically evaluate the effectiveness of digital marketing activities
- Understand and evaluate the complexities of planning, buying and executing a marketing campaign that integrates traditional marketing with all digital activities
This course provides a thorough understanding of the essential role a clear strategy plays in the success and sustainability of a brand. Central to this course is the identification of a unifying purpose that will define the greater good that a brand provides through its values. You will gain techniques and insights on how to plan, create and maintain a healthy, purpose driven brand. You will develop an appreciation of leading brands and gain the skills needed to form effective strategies.
How will you learn?
- Contemporary and historic examples and analysis
- Review and discussion
- Team exercises and role play
- Creativity and expression
- Video examples
- Self-assessment and action planning
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*Our short courses are planned to run throughout 2017. However, it is subject to student demand. Our Executive Education portfolio is only available for LSBF Executive Education continuing students and EU/UK residents. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 7823 2303.