Study for your ACCA from £2,050** per year
Studying for your ACCA qualification full-time with LSBF means learning from vastly experienced tutors at state-of-the-art campuses in London, Birmingham, Manchester or Singapore. It also means gaining extensive study resources and 24/7 online study support. You can study your ACCA full-time in the UK in 3 years, for just £2,050** per year.
You can also study online through our innovative online platform – powered by InterActive.
Meet LSBF in Africa
At LSBF, you will benefit from:
- Highly experienced tutors
- Full syllabus available online in HD recorded lectures
- Pass 1st Time Guarantee™***
- Dedicated Careers Service and tailored guidance
We also offer work placements and networking events through our global corporate partners, and extra qualifications and skills training to take your career further.
Combine your ACCA with an MBA, MSc or LLM*
Gain a competitive edge by combining the focused accountancy skills of your ACCA with the business and leadership expertise of a postgraduate degree.
Achieve career success with LSBF. Enquire today.
* To complete the MBA/MSc course students must pass 14 papers (i.e.: F1–P5). Students may be admitted onto the MBA/MSc course prior to passing their final three ACCA Papers. SUBSEQUENT TO COMMENCING THE MBA/MSc COURSE, SHOULD A STUDENT DISCOVER THAT SHE HAS FAILED ANY ACCA PAPERS, SHE WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT PAID. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, FAILURE OF ANY ACCA PAPERS WILL NOT ENTITLE THE STUDENT TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT. The awarding body for the MBA/MSc course will be one of LSBF's partner universities (subject to validation); however, awarding bodies are subject to change from time to time. The School's obligations shall be discharged by providing tuition leading to a recognised MBA/MSc award by a recognised awarding body. The School reserves the right to change the awarding body, and will notify the student as soon as reasonably practicable. In light of this, the student agrees that they shall have no claim based on changes to the awarding bodies. The MBA/MSc is subject to validation and meeting academic criteria to be undertaken online only. International students cannot study while in the UK. The Oracle Capital Group sponsorship programme for the masters' course fees covers the tuition fees only and does not include incidentals such as textbooks and exam entry/assessment fees (£158 per module), dissertation mentoring fees (£250), dissertation submission fees (£250) and final academic board presentation fees (£150), and fees for exemptions and deferrals. Students are responsible for payment of such fees which are mandatory for enrolment and progression on the masters' course.
** When you book 14 papers at our London campus and complete your course in an average time of 3 years. Terms and conditions apply
***LSBF Pass 1st Time Guarantee TM provides a free re-sit in case you need one. See our website for full T&Cs. E&OE.
† All LSBF UK Campuses
†† All LSBF UK Campuses and Singapore Campus